The Return to Serenity Island
Come Home to Your Playful Core
Doors Are Currently Open For The 2023 Voyage
"Oh my word, it is incredible! A really unique mixture of sound and sensory experience, coaching, imaginative play and informal, companionable talks. I'm absolutely hooked. I just did a module and cried like a baby cause I felt so safe and seen. It is really special. That kind of cry you do when you're a kid, not because you're afraid anymore, but because you've been PICKED UP, and the relief just comes flooding out."
- Josie George (writer and artist)
Slow down. Take a long deep breath. And invite your creatively playful inner core back into the driving seat of your life...
It's time to go on an adventure
Life is noisy for many of us right now. The fog is pulling us every which way.
This kind of foggy noise has no tangible definition, clarity, or meaning. But it DOES have an impact on our ability to think and act with clarity and confidence.
This fog can make it impossible to know which direction we need to go.
Sometimes this fog descends rapidly from out of the blue, when an unexpected event or situation arrives from nowhere.
At other times the fog is more creeping. It arrives gradually without us noticing, and like a background hum it gets absorbed into the environmental ambience of life. Pressures, stresses, and anxieties from the subtle shifts in the way things are for us and in the world around us.
We might know the fog is there when we are unable to see the path ahead. It leaves us struggling for a sense of direction, and it can cause us to lose our feeling of belonging on the map altogether.
We might be waiting for it to blow over, or we might be fighting it in an effort to ‘just keep moving’ at all costs.
But the noise keeps coming. And life seems to be happening around us, as we drift like passive observers rather than active participants.
It's time to become a playful participant in your own adventure story again.
What is waiting for you beyond the fog?
I want to invite you on an adventure.
It's time to connect with the beauty of your unconventional life, and begin writing the next chapter of your story.
What part do you want to play in your story of being and becoming?
What Has Caused You to Drift From Your Creative Core?
Maybe you recognise one of these causes of drift in your own life right now:
- People Pleasing: The tension between the option that feels good to you and the option of least resistance (pleasing others and/or keeping the peace) can provide a background hum of empty longing. Over time the little compromises cause a slow and distant drift away from your creative core.
- Ill-Fitting "Clothes": This kind of noise is created whenever you feel like you can’t be yourself. It becomes foggy drift when you lose the ability to distinguish between the desires of your natural self and the adapted self you create in order to fit the demands and expectations of the world around you.
- Perfectionism and Limbo: Maybe you always seem to be waiting. You put off acting on things that matter to you until the magical missing piece (the right time, the perfect idea, or when things settle down) arrives.
- Fear of What Happens Next: Maybe you ruminate on the potential consequences. You might know what you want to do but assume that you will be shackled or something bad will happen...you might resign yourself to an attitude which says, “why bother? People will laugh at me.” Or “there’s no point trying, I won’t be able to afford it and I’ll end up regretting it”.
- The Quest for the One: Maybe your foggy drift has occurred through a never-ending quest to find a sense of wholeness and completeness. You often hit goals - even the big and impressive ones. You find ways to improve your living situation, and you lead a life that other people think is highly successful. But when the buzz of hitting a goal subsides, you notice that it still doesn't feel as good as you believed it would.
What is the drift costing you?
- Maybe you are spending more time than you want glued to social media and the news
- Perhaps your sleep is broken and you are constantly low on energy
- Maybe you’ve become more quick-tempered or you’re responding to situations and people in ways that don’t reflect who you know you are deep down
- Perhaps you feel a sense of deep disempowered resignation about the state of the world
- Maybe you feel guilt or shame whenever you think about improving your own life
- Perhaps you have become more envious, resentful, and cynical of other people and the world
The true cost of drift is our vibrant, creative, playfully integrating human core.
When we drift on the winds and rhythms of the world around us we lose hold of what it truly means to be us.
But this is NOT The End of the Story
Slow Down. Hit Pause. Take a Moment..
If you’ve had enough of this drift and you’re exhausted from following paths and patterns that leave you feeling disconnected, tired, and at odds with your own inner creative, playful, joyful spirit, then maybe it’s time to Return to Serenity Island with me.
Place down the heavy baggage you’re carrying around right now. Take a deep breath, stretch your arms, and we can move through the fog together. It's time to see what’s waiting in the clearing beyond it.
I'd love you to discover and fully experience a glorious technicolour island that is bursting with vibrancy, energy, and life. This is you. It’s your place of being. Your past. Your future. Your present. It’s your home. And it’s where you are home.
Serenity Island is your dynamic story of becoming. And it’s ready for its next chapter to be written by you.
What IS The Return to Serenity Island?
RELATIONSHIPS | EMOTIONAL HEALTH | PHYSICAL HEALTH | INTELLECTUAL HEALTH | SPIRITUALITY | YOUNGER GENERATIONS | FINANCIAL HEALTH | WORK AND CAREER | CREATIVITY AND HOBBIES
The Return to Serenity Island is an immersive creative coaching program. It is designed to take you on a journey...
From Foggy Drift
Where it can feel like life is happening to you and you’re blown about by the noise, pressure, and expectations of everything and everyone else.
To Empowered and Playful Being
Where you have a clear vision for your life, with tangible and simple steps in the direction of your choosing, as well as holistic and relevant boundaries and plans so that you’re ready to respond to the world’s overwhelming noise and unexpected future events.
Imagination and play are part of the adventure itself (not something you have to make time and space for later)
You will feel the possibility of change through all your senses, not simply at a cognitive thinking level
You will focus on creating the right conditions for growth so that your life organically blossoms from the inside out
You will be equipped to identify and nurture the best approach for YOU, to fit YOUR most natural rhythms and pace
The course provides a playful framework upon which you will create meaningful maps of your life. These maps not only provide a unique and personal overview of the different parts of life, but they also provide a canvas to recognise and conceptualise the terrains and weather patterns that have knocked you off-course in the past.
With your maps you will be able to navigate your life with increased awareness, acceptance, and intention. Anticipating, absorbing, and responding in ways you've chosen, rather than giving up when things feel tough.
You'll be keeping your eye out for Imp Sludge. You might meet creatures like the Troll of Complexity and the Wiley Quick Fix Fox along the way. And you'll become equipped to deal with the pesky hobgoblins that just love to make things difficult.
If you're ready to explore the caves, coastlines, mountains, forests, lakes, and labyrinths of a world that is bursting with life (YOUR life), then I'd love to welcome you home!
As you grow your life from the inside-out...
- You will start to feel at home with your natural way of being - not judged or shamed for being unable to articulate the specifics of what you want from life.
- You will experience growth in the areas of life that matter to you, and view your potential in ways you never have before.
- You will develop flexible and exciting plans that don't feel limiting, but free you up to trust the processes you put in place as you nurture growth in the areas that matter most.
- You will have more time, space, and calm around the important things. And you'll know what you can release as you tend to the areas of life that matter to YOU.
- You will become open to receive and respond on your terms, to the growing number of interesting and exciting opportunities that will come your way once you accept and step into your adventure of being and becoming.
- You will start a journey that never has to end, as you grow your life from the inside out, step by step, piece by piece, in exciting directions you couldn't possibly begin to imagine.
"Serenity Island has been the most powerful and lovely thing I have ever experienced. Andy has created an amazing adventure, cleverly weaving together incredibly beautiful soundscapes and deeply touching story narrative, which ignites your imagination, activates all senses and sends you to a journey of a lifetime on this island of your wildest dreams.
It is playful and also a very useful creative project, which continues to evolve and grow with me. This Island work and its ripple effects have sneaked quietly and effectively into so many areas of my life already. I could not have have found more effective and gentle coaching than with Andy."
Join The Return to Serenity Island 2023
The Return to Serenity Island is a virtual self-paced course designed to stimulate playful reflection, creative planning, and meaningful action. You will move with a rhythm that suits you as you come to view your life through the lens of dynamic maps, which emerge, grow, and expand WITH you.
The Program Includes...
Immediate Course Access Until December 31st 2023
1 Year Full Access to The Return To Serenity Island Self-Paced Course (including all updates during that time)
6 Chapters (32 downloadable video lessons to work through at your own pace)
Access to a private audio feed so you can take the course with you and listen to it on your favourite podcast app
Over 90 minutes of downloadable immersive audio experiences in and around Serenity Island
Tools, templates, and downloadable creative prompts to inspire and equip you as you create your own adventure portfolio and build your maps
Virtual Picnics (Zoom) - chances to quietly work on the course "alone together" with fellow islanders. An opportunity to ask questions and share what you're learning as you go.
Doors Close For The 2023 Voyage:
The sooner you join, the longer you will have to explore Serenity Island!
I Want You to Feel Safe at Every Stage of This Journey...This Starts With a 7 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you join The Return To Serenity Island and feel that it's not worth every penny, I will refund your money. No hassle, no questions. Just get in touch and I will refund your money, as long as you do so within 7 days of your purchase date.
If you choose one of the plans and find that your circumstances change during the year and you cannot afford to keep going, you can send me a message and I will cancel your membership. This means you will lose access to the course materials and be unable to rejoin until doors next open.
Do You Have
If you have any other questions please do get in touch here: